Question

BarryF bfarnsworth at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 11:42:24 MST 2008

Your email program puts the "greater than" signs there.  I plead not guilty.

If you do a search for "google chrome" on your favorite search engine, you'll find a site that will allow you to download and install the browser with a couple clicks of the mouse.  Microsoft relies on the fact that 90% of the people use their browser.  That's because it comes packaged with their software.  They also collect information on exactly what sites you visit, using their browser.  It's quite a racket.

Cheers,
Barry