Question

Ray W. Justus rwjustus at cox.net
Thu Nov 27 11:33:25 MST 2008

Gentlemen,

You are asking a lot for novice and non-technical computer users to download and install browsers other than the default one that comes with the operating system.  I doubt that you will have much success converting the world to your way of thinking.  They are out here to do genealogy, not become computer gurus.  Like it or not, Microsoft Internet Explorer is the default browser for more then 90% of the public.

Just my 2ยข

Actually, you don't appear too literate yourself, Barry.  Look at what you did to Dale's message below yours.  Those greater than signs at the beginning of each line make it virtually unreadable.

Ray Justus
Chandler, Arizona