Farnsworth Surname DNA Project/Price Reductions

Doug Farnsworth nando1314 at tnaccess.com
Thu Nov 27 09:26:29 MST 2008

It is that time of the year again.  FamilyTreeDna.com has substantially reduced their prices for their Surname Projects.
If anyone is interested in joining the Farnsworth Surname DNA Project, please contact me for the prices on the following categories:

YDNA37
YDNA37+mtDNAPlus
YDNA67
YDNA67+mtDNAPlus
mtDNAPlus
Full Genomic mtDNA
SuperDNA

   Both the 37 and 67 marker prices are real bargains.  The 67 marker price is now less than the 25 marker price that I purchased in 2002.
   We welcome new members to join the Farnsworth Surname DNA Project.  We have 3 distinct Farnsworth lines at the present. We have one member with the name variation of Farnworth that falls into one of the three groups.
   The following name variations of the Farnsworth name are candidates for inclusion in the Farnsworth Surname DNA Project: Farnsworth, Farnworth, Phaneuf, Fanef, Faneuf, Faneuff, Farneth, Farnoff, etc.
   Looking forward to new members.

Doug Farnsworth
Group Administrator