Farnsworth memorial II

tiphys tiphys at chartermi.net
Sat Nov 29 06:03:35 MST 2008

Greetings:
I don't think I've ever seen this much activity on this list. I'm
researching a VAIL family and found a small section in a book that was
predominately about FARNSWORTH. I don't have any of the Farnsworth sections
( I think there were three) but the mention of Farnsworth Memorial II gave
me pause. Has anyone on this list got a connection or seen a connection
between VAIL and Farnsworth?

The Vail family that I am researching starts on Long Island, spreads to
Westchester County, NY, then Dutchess County, and ends (as far as my book
goes) in Chenango County. My research has added Wisconsin. I'd sure like to
connect if you have a VAIL in your history.
Thanks,
Ken Brown