Levi Farnsworth

Grampa_Jeff at bellsouth.net Grampa_Jeff at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 28 23:51:57 MST 2008

Hi Ineke,

My line also goes back through Josiah(2) and Hanna Buttrick who had 2 of
several children

One was Solomon = Levi's father  His brother John F is my linage back also
to England.

Toledo ohio Farnsworths are my Clan we may all be distant cousins LOL.

My tree is on Ancestry.com called Farnsworths 500 peopleor so I think.

We will be chatting I think.

Howard Farnsworth