INCORRECT FARNSWORTH DATA

NorthBend49 at aol.com NorthBend49 at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 13:50:47 MST 2007

Hello!

Does anyone, besides me, know that some of the information on Ancestry. com.
about Henry Farnsworth of Greene Co. TN is WRONG!  Does anyone care?  I have
been told by friends that other lines - besides the Farnsworths are wrong - and
they have tried to correct it but to no avail.  Is the this the true form of
garbage in and garbage out and, yet, people pay money for this junk.

Naturally, it is my line that is wrong or I would have never have caught the
error.  Do you have any idea how I might correct this.

Thanks,

B. Gilbert