Farnsworth Family, Stockton, CA

Debra Hyman debrahyman at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 18:06:55 MST 2007

Hello, Farnsworths!

  In the 1970s, my parents found a cache of Farnsworth family (historical) photographs in a rental house they owned at 1200 Channel Street in Stockton, CA.

  My mother is a genealogist and she'd like to see that they get to the descendants of the appropriate branch of the Farnsworth family.

  The photographs are:

  young couple (photographed in Trondhjem, Norway)
  man "Farnsworth" "Grandpa's Brother" (photographed in Adrian, Michigan)
  child "Ed Farnsworth"
  child "Hattie Farnsworth"
  woman "Grandma Heffren"
  young girl "Mama" (photographed in Ione City, California)
  young man "Papa" (photographed in San Francisco, California)
  young man (photographed in San Francisco, California)
  woman "H.L. Dimmis"
  woman "Mama" (photographed in San Francisco, California)

  If anyone can provide me with information that would help me track down the "heirs" to these photographs, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance -

  Debra Hyman