josiah farnsworth

Frances penguin57 at aapt.net.au
Fri Oct 20 07:42:34 MST 2006

>From Frances (Farnsworth descendant in Australia)

David, I have also got information back to John and Elizabeth, but sorry to say no further than that. I am descendant of John and Elizabeth's son John who married Anne Pitchfork, one of their sons Edwin (my great-grandfather migrated to Australian around the 1850's. The information I have for John and Elizabeth doesn't mention a son Edmund, though Thomas is mentioned and a daughter Mary is also mentioned, but the distant family member that has done the research found the information around 10 years ago if not more, and as we all know new information can be found often, just like it has for me coming to this site for a look around. Regards