SAMPSON FARNSWORTH

tebowers tebowers at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 17 04:03:13 MST 2006

Nancy,
    I am a Farnsworth. My Father was a nephew of Sampson and Elizabeth Farnsworth. He grew up with Ralph. The others he knew, but, uncle Ralph was the one he knew thwe best.
    I have quite a lot of geneology on that part of the family. A lot of it from personal knowledge. The rest from some that my aunt gathered up. What do you need to know and I will send all I have.
    If I remember right I think Uncle Sam and Aunt Lizzie both died around the Sunnyside,Wa. area. I will double check all of everything I have before I send it.Keep in touch.
     Thanks a lot,
                        Jennie Leonard Bowers

    My paternal grandmother was Clarice Nellie Farnsworth.
    She had a twin brother Clarence Oratio, also Sampson George.