Farnsworth memorial

Alice Williams alice.williams1 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 12:52:02 MST 2006

My name is Alice Williams, I live in Hingham Massachusetts.  My great aunt, Charlotte Frances Pinkham , born in 1832married Edward Mellon Farnsworth , born in 1830.  He was a 5th generation descendant from Mathias' son Benjamin.
I have done a  genealogy chart of that branch of the family
 I am trying to find one person, having spent hours and not  got very far. Your e mail address came up in my search and being sboput the only e mail address I found, I am hoping you can direct me into the right place.
My granfather was Theodore Pinkham, sister of Charlotte.  That is the connection with the Farnsworths.
My grandfather, Theodore was married twice, his second wife was Mary Florence Crowell from Newburgh, New York.  She was a cousin of Theodore's.   We do not know exactly how they were related.  Mary had a sister named Carrie born is  1866.  I have pulled up  a name from the computer, CarrieCrowell Farnsworth.  So I do have reason to believe she did exist and the question is what Farnsworth di she marry.
.There was a James Farnsworth born in 1859 who was married to Carrie.  I got that information off a US census list.  The information does not seem to match up to the facts I have.  So I am trying to confirm that she was or was not the Carrie who married James, and if not, whom did she marry.
I managed to get the name Carrie C.F.  and was  told I could get the information about about her from the Farnsworth Memorial at Page 242.  THAT is what I have not been able to do.
If you could tell me how I can get that on the web or by address, email or regular mail   I would be most grateful.  I did use ancestry.com but I only had a temoporary membership.  As I am not planing to do genealogy to any grear extent any more I do not to invest in signing up for that now.
Anything you can give me by way of information, I would be most grateful.  If I can give some infformation to you that I have , let me know.
So you can contact me at my e mail address, alice.williams1 at comcast.net, or at 11 Steamboat Lane  Hingham,Massachusetts,02043.
"Cousin Alice Pinkhma Williams"