Farnsworth's at Deerfield

Sally Phillips sallyp at berkshire.net
Tue Jun 14 02:48:36 MST 2005

Calling all descendants of Deerfield, Massachusetts! Historic Deerfield
is pleased to announce its second annual Deerfield Descendants Reunion
August 12-14, 2005. Join us for a pre-conference genealogy seminar on
Friday, August 12, 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. with New England, Canadian, and
Native American genealogists followed by a weekend of programs and
activities specifically designed for Deerfield Descendants of all ages.
Program schedule and registration information can be found at
www.historic-deerfield.org or by requesting a reunion brochure.

Are you a Deerfield Descendant? Whether your family's connection to
Deerfield is before, during or after the Raid of 1704, whether your ties
are Native, English, or French, we would love to hear from you! If you
have not already done so, please fill out our Deerfield Descendant
Survey by visiting our website www.historic-deerfield.org and clicking
on "survey" on the Deerfeild Descendants Reunion page. We can then
provide you with news of all upcoming descendant-related events and send
you the reunion brochure.

For information, please call or email Mary Ramsay 413-775-7176;
mramsay at historic-deerfield.org.