Farnsworth Family - Descendents of Matthias Farnsworth - More Ties in Farnsworth Memorial II via Samson Farnsworth

Flo Moscon fmoscon at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 13:04:14 MST 2005

Margaret,

Hi there!

I am the Great Great Granddaughter of Sampson Farnsworth ( through is son Clarence, from his second marriage to Caroline Hartway).  My Great Grandfather was born July of 1877, when Sampson was 67 years old.  This Caroline is shown in the Farnsworth Memorial as his last child which is incorrect - she was about 22 when she married him in 1876.  I am looking for information Sampson's Mother.

Thank You
Flo Moscon
fmoscon at comcast.net