John Freeman Farnsworth

J.R. Farnsworth jnkyrddogg01 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 12:20:12 MST 2005

I've gotten a little bit further on my line of Farnsworth.  My Great grandfather was John Freeman Farnsworth, married to an Agnes Livingston.  My grandfather was John Stephen Farnsworth who married Jennie Hess.  They had 4 boys, Keith, Kenneth, Gaylen, and Steven.
Any more information on this line would be great.  I know my grandma had the Farnsworth Memorial II book, but she passed away a year ago.  If I could only get a copy of that book, cause she always updated it!!

J.R. Farnsworth