Farnsworth Genealogy

J.R. Farnsworth jnkyrddogg01 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 23:34:21 MST 2005

I am just starting to attempt my genealogy.  But I can't seem to get much further then a 3rd Generation.  My name is Jonathan Ray Farnsworth, which seems to be a named passed down from generation to generation.  My Father is Kenneth Farnsworth married to Betty Price.  My Grandparents were Jennie Hess, and John Stephen Farnsworth.  I know their Children are Ken, Stephen, Keith, and Gaylen.  Any charts or history from here on out would be greatly appreciated.  I can be located on yahoo messenger as jnkyrddogg01 or e-mail me at jnkyrddogg01 at yahoo.com Thank you.  Jonathan Farnsworth

J.R. Farnsworth