Farnsworth, Matthias (Senior) by Dr. Samuel A. Green

DeutscheViking at aol.com DeutscheViking at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 14:00:37 MST 2004

11/24/2004
_Rev  Stanley_ (mailto:good faith chapel at aol.com)
Chief Pontiac
We  have a large oil enhanced print of Chief Pontiac, with Brass medalion
stating  it was done by Jerry Farnsworth, and presented to Bedford Motors Inc.,
by L W  Ward Gen.Sales Mgr., Pontiace Mtr Div. We would like to know where the
original is, and when it was done, this old framed print in bad condition was
 restored by Norwegian artist, JCS Heggelund, and oil enhanced for our
retreat  house. Would like to know if there are any others, and its value. Our work
with the disabled, traumatized, and victimized may be helped this Christmas
if  we can receive a proper and fair donation to our 100 percent charity, with
federal numbers. International Interfaith Ministries, Inc., 2000 Pennsylvania
 Ave., Ste 2020-777, Washington DC. 20006 or call 1-202 251 1693 It may be
bid  on at ebay.com ATN Music. This person lost 3 members in one household in
New  England, and my sisters two children worked at the world trade center on
9/11  but survived, coming out of that billow of smoke. Thankful for all artists
who  help the disabled and victimized.