Farnsworth History

Larry Farnsworth kipton66 at kellnet.com
Sat Dec 27 20:48:09 MST 2003

My name is Larry Richard Farnsworth, my father was Richard Eldon son of Edward and Thelma (Moore/Fredder). They had 5 sons Ed, Robert, Lloyd,Richard, Gerald. They were from the New London Ohio area. All have passed on. I am the oldest surviving male. My grandfather Ed had 2 brothers, Ken and George, and 2 sisters Leona and Virginia. I know not of my Great grandparents, but the name of Levi Farnsworth seems to ring a bell. I would like any assistence possible.
Thank you
Larry Farnsworth