New Subscriber

Keith E. Farnsworth seakur at easystreet.com
Wed Nov 12 17:56:10 MST 2003

Hi, Y'all.

I just subscribed to this organization, and pleased to discover it.

I am a great-grandson of William Farnsworth, who lived in Washington, New Hampshire in the early 1800s.  He had 22 children, 11 by his first wife (who subsequently died) and 11 by his second wife (who must have said, "that's enough!").

Anyway, some of the family stayed around the old homestead and many of them ventured west.  I have never done much research on what happened to them, but as I get older the subject has become of interest.  Would love to discover any relations that would risk identifying themselves.

By-the-way, I am a hospital chaplain, age 63, happily married for 40 years and grandfather to 5 youngsters.

Keith Farnsworth