Farnsworths of Ontario and Yates Co

Leonard and Jean Randow marlinfever at centurytel.net
Tue Nov 12 04:45:37 MST 2002

I have yet to find any one with the Henry S Farnsworth and son Solomon
Cassisu Farnsworth in their line I know they didn't just pop up out of a
rock. Tho I admit there were and are some very hard heads. I did get a
death report from Yates co on George Farnsworth that says he was born in
Middelsex in 1829 died 1906 Father Solomon Farnsworth born VT mother
Mary schular of Penn. I believe this Solomon to be a brother of Henry. I
have a census for1875 forMidelsex of Yates Co. that says Father Henry S
Farnsworth 52 wife Druzilla 43 Solomon C 15 Allen A 8 George 31/2 Frank
H 20mo. Sarah E Benedict[  Farnsworth]25. Then there is Solomons death
write up in a paper saying his father is Henry and his mother is
Rosella?/ Are there any other serchers out there with this line? Thanks
Jean