Looking for family members

mitzi trujillo gmtrujillo12 at qwest.net
Wed May 8 04:51:15 MST 2002

Hello:
I am a Farnsworth. I was born 1957 in Nebr. My Fathers name was Lawrence Wayne Farnsworth. My mothers name was Judith Colleen Lackey. Both parents are deceased now. I was told my father remarried after my parents divorced. He had more children. I would like to meet them. They would be my half brother and sister. I never knew my father or his family and I have always wanted to meet every one. My mother said I look like my father except I have my mothers color of hair I think. I have red hair and freckles. I have wondered all my life about my father and his family. Please if any one has any info I would love to hear from you. My mother said MY father had a brother named Burt, and a sister named Rose.

Thank you
Mitzi Farnsworth
mitzitr44 at yahoo.com