Mary Elizabeth Farnsworth

Dave Robbins robbinsds at swbell.net
Thu May 9 12:44:48 MST 2002

Greetings List:
I am trying to get information on my Grandmother, Mary Elizabeth
Farnsworth who is said to have been born in Cairo, IL, in 1874.  She
died in St. Louis, MO, 02/15/1946.  What I have is that her Father was
George Washington Farnsworth, born 4/30/1838, in Walker County, GA.  And
her mother was Maria Murdoch [or Ann Maddock] born about 1842 in
Ireland.  The were married in Cairo, Alexander, IL, on October 30,
1870.  I have a copy of the marriage license, with the Ann Maddock
name.  My probem is that on the 1920 St. Louis census sheet for Mary,
she lists her father as having come from Connecticut.
Can anyone help me make the right connection?
Thanks, so much.
Dave Robbins