Farnsworth's of Wyandotte, Michigan

Doug & Nancy Farnsworth nando at tnaccess.com
Wed Feb 6 09:03:09 MST 2002

 Seeking information on the following names from Wyandotte, Michigan:

James H.     b1821  Vermont          d 1902  Wyandotte Mi.
William        b1872  Wyandotte Mi. d unknown
James W.    b1897  Wyandotte Mi. d Unknown
William        b1919  Wyandotte Mi.
      James H. is my GG Grandfather and William b1872 is his son by his second wife Catharine.  Jame H. and Catharine are buried at Mt. Carmel Cemetery in Wyandotte MI.
      James W. is Williams's son and William b 1919 is James W.'s son.  It is possible that William b1919 may be still alive.
      Would like to make contact with this part of my family.  Any info would be appreciated.

Doug Farnsworth nando at tnaccess.com