Farnsworth relations%26In-Reply-To=%26lt;382F61E5.10B33364 at home.com>

gK shgak at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 11 01:11:13 MST 2001

Unfortunately, I can't remember my Grandmother's father's first name. I
think it might be Ruben but I don't know for sure.

-----

The problem is that there are multiple Reuben Farnsworth in the
Farnsworth line. For example, Reuben Farnsworth III (1 Apr 1787,
Harvard, Worcester, Massachusetts - 30 Dec 1847, Plymouth, Marshall,
Indiana), whose father and grandfather were, of course, also Reuben
Farnsworths. Reuben Farnsworth III had a son, Reuben Lafayette
Farnsworth (6 Sep 1814, Dorset, Bnngtn, VT - 18 Nov 1893, Los Angeles, ,
California). His grandson (through his son Stephen Martindale Farnsworth
Sr.) was Reuben Richard Farnsworth (3 Dec 1859, Pleasant Grove, Utah, UT
- 5 Jul 1937, Ukiah, Mendocino, CA).

Most of this line of Farnsworths were Mormons, so your best bet might be
able to spend some time searching on the LDS geneology website:

http://familysearch.org/

You could also visit the closest Family Research Center where they
should be able to help you with your search.

gK