Vail-Farnsworth Genealogy

Tiphys klabrown at concentric.net
Fri Nov 9 18:42:53 MST 2001

Hello,
I am in possession of Part IV and V of the VAIL-FARNSWORTH GENEALOGY, which
lists the descendents of Caleb Vail and also descendents of Thomas
Farnsworth. Thomas is the 5th generation of Farnsworths in the US.
Apparently, the families came together with Relief Wagner who married Delos
Vail, in New York State in the 1800s. I believe that the first generation of
Farnsworths was Jonathan Farnsworth and Ruth Shattuck, but I am not sure.

Does any of this mean anything to anyone on this list? If so, I'd like to
correspond.
Ken Brown