Farnsworth, Matthias (Senior) by Dr. Samuel A. Green

Jean-Marc Phaneuf phaneufjm at videotron.ca
Thu Jun 21 21:18:48 MST 2001

Hello

Congratulation for your good work.
Thank you to have put it on Internet.

My ancestor is the young Matthias Farnsworth who was captured by the Indians
in August 1704.
In a few weeks (or a few months), I will have finished a Internet site.
This site will be dedicated to Matthias Farnsworth, become Claude-Mathias
Fanef, Ancestor of all Phaneuf.

If you give me your address, I will send to you by the post office, the
history of this young man with all the references. I will send you also 3
tables of our same Farnsworth's ancestors: Matthias Jr, Matthias I, Richard,
Williams and Richard Farnsworth. If we have your post address, we send you
these documents.
After long years of search, us (Doctor Guy Letellier and myself), wrote a
book of 222 pages on this subject.

So long,
and excuse my English,

Jean-Marc Phaneuf
Member of the French Canadian Genealogical Siciety and author of the book:
Claude-Mathias Fanef, ancĂȘtre de tous les Phaneuf, third edition, MontrĂ©al,
autumn 2000.