Request informaation

Bill Farnsworth wfarnswo at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Sep 16 06:58:19 MST 2000

I have read with interest Pamela Farnsworths history of the farnsworth/phaneauf groupHer version traced Mathias to the canada
people and to the Catholic church the rescuedthe boy.

The story i heard for a man by the name of Gerold Baudrey a Canadian.ho said we were shirttail relatives
His story as follows:   During the middle ages a traveling family in England was set upon by highway men, all were killed except a small boiy.  His job became the advence person for the next robbery.  His jobwas to request lodging for the night and that he was an orphan.  Of course he was allowed in.  After all were asleep he was to unlock the door to let the highwaymen in to pillage and kill. When he grew older and tired of the system he escaped and went to France.
Some of he progeny became c
Catholics and other were HugenotsThe latter were suppoedly my ancestors.
i have sketchy history of my fathers family.  His name was Anthony and a brother Andrew, both born in Lock Haven, Pa.

If anyone can fill in the history, I would appreciate heariung from you

W.J.Farnsworth
1145 Dartford Dr
Tarpon Springs, Fl.
E-mailWFARNSWO at Tampa Bay.rr.com