Coombs Farnsworth

Trish Wilson arain2love at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 21:02:47 MST 2013

Hi there,

New here and looking for info on my great grandparents John and Cassie
(Coombs) Farnsworth. Both from Maine. Jonesport I believe. My grandfather
is their son Linwood. He is my mom's father. I'm looking into info about
her heritage, their life, anything on them at all. Also looking for
information on John W Farnsworth's brother Burton.
My grandfather told my mom one day when she was a teenager that one of his
uncles was in Maine State prison for murder. He never said which uncle. So
if anyone has info on that I'd LOVE it!
--
Trish