Benjamin Farnsworth/Mary Prescott

B A Farnsworth bfarnsworth at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 07:33:39 MST 2011

Benjamin, son of Matthias, born about 1667, married Mary Prescott in 1695.  The Prescott Memorial lists her as the daughter of Jonas and Mary (Loker) Prescott.  I don't think it lists any other marriage than to Benjamin.  Mary was born in 1674, which would make her 21 years old at the time of this marriage (original Farnsworth Memorial by Moses Farnsworth).  Her first marriage would have had to be fairly short, which is certainly possible, if this was her second marriage.  Do you have any dates of the supposed marriage to Sawyer?  Although Sawyer is a common New England name, I can't find any record of early marriages in Groton to anyone with a name of Sawyer.
Barry Farnsworth