Patrick Laplante laplante.patrick at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 20:16:07 MST 2009

I do have a question about Farnsworth.... Was there more than one to come to
America?

I know of Claude Matthias Farnsworth who came around late 1620.... He is my
ancestor.  He founded the town of Groton Mass.  His grand son Claude
Matthias the 3rd was kidnap by native and ended up in Quebec sometime later.
 The church bought him out (I think) and eventually his name became Phaneuf.
 My mom is a Phaneuf.

Pat