Alonzo Lafayette Farnsworth

Linda Odonnal lodonnal at allegiance.tv
Thu Apr 2 12:38:53 MST 2009

I am currently compiling photographs of the family and making video slide
shows.  I currently have about five hundred photos, some of them very old.
I have pictures of Julia Ann Clark, Christiana Dorthea, Bolette, Eliza
Black, Philo T. Farnsworth, William Jackson and several of Philo's
offspring.  I am the grandson of Richard Kent Farnsworth, Great Grandson of
Alonzo Lafayette.  We would welcome all photos that any of you may have.
Once we have them all compiled, we will share the computer files with all
who request them.

Kenny O'Donnal