Farnsworth family

Terry Sparing nohaarp at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 11:33:29 MST 2008

Hello Pam,

  My name is Terry Sparing.  I subscribed to your list awhile back and at that time was able to access the history but am now finding it difficult to bring up.

  My great-grandmother was a Farnsworth and would like to know what line of Farnsworth you are from.  I do have history back to 1690 in England.  I also have a picture /copy not to legible but can see the family of George Farnsworth & Mary Jane Allen.  My G-grandmothers'  father Nephi is George and Mary's son.

  Maybe we can exchange notes.

  I moved back here to Montana awhile back from Fairbanks.  Interesting to know your in Juno.

  Thanks for sending your info.  I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

  Terry Sparing
  nohaarp at yahoo.com