Levi Farnsworth

Grampa_Jeff at bellsouth.net Grampa_Jeff at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 28 18:59:01 MST 2008

Hi David Giesel,

I am Howard Farnsworth though i dont appear to be directly related to Levi.
 I will see what my sources can say about Levi
i would like to invite you to a brand new website I have created
Specifically for research into the Farnsworth Clans.
So Come and Join.
http://farnsworthancestry.ning.com/

If not I will reply to your email with all i can find