A website announcement

Grampa_Jeff at bellsouth.net Grampa_Jeff at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 27 16:27:48 MST 2008

Hello guys I am not trying to steal members at all
but I woul like to invite you to a site i just created to fill a need.

A closer more direct communication between seperate branches
of the greater Farnsworth Family.

http://farnsworthancestry.ning.com/

I am the owner & creator each member gets his own web page in the network
to allow a place to display what you like it is brand new plase share this with
anyone who want's to know more and those who want to share notes.

If this is out of line to announce this then just delete this message and let me know.
jeff