FARNSWORTH, John b. Aug 24, 1760 at Alfreton, Derby, England

Mal & Wilma gamstons at bigpond.com
Thu Jun 15 19:06:33 MST 2006

Enquiring about a mary Elizabeth Farnsworth who imigrated to Australia from Heanor in Nottinghamshire.around 1925/ 27, with thefirm I & R Morley . We have an old photo of a grave  of a joseph Smith Farnsworth, husband of Leah who was killed at the Summit Colliery aged 34 years.

Both Mary  and her cousin were raised by grandparents, maybe thier both mothers died young.

I married Mary's son, who was drowned in 1981 and I'm trying to peice together some info for my family.

Maybe nothing to report but it's worth a try.

Wilma Gamston.