Farnsworth family information

Chrischarland at aol.com Chrischarland at aol.com
Fri Nov 11 12:38:41 MST 2005

My name is Christine Charland.  My mother's name is Linda  Farnsworth.  Her
father's name is Myron Farnsworth.  I am told that  our family came from
England on the first ship that followed the Mayflower (but  I am unable to find the
name of that ship).  There were two brothers aboard  that ship named Tobias
and Mathias.  Our family is decendended from  Mathias.  I am seeking any
information that may assist in our family  geneology.  I know there is a book
published of our family geneology but I  am unable to find a copy of it.  Does anyone
have any further  information?

Sincerely,
Christine Charland