Farnsworth Family

TANYA COUSINO mkcousino at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 6 21:33:43 MST 2005

Hello my name is Tanya Cousino (Farnsworth) here is what I have so far on my family tree. Most of what I found were from looking at Census off the web. If anyone has more information or can find any corrections that need to be made, it will be greatly apprecieated. I also have alot the other names that are children of these names, but I thought I could see if anyone had any information on the main name lines. I am having a real hard time getting past the last name, any help will be great. Thanks.

My Father:
Donald  Ray Farnsworth B: Mar 13 1947 Toledo Ohio
                                    M: July 8 1967  to Dianna Lee Way Toledo OH

Father:
Roland William Farnsworth B: Jul 8 1921 Toledo Ohio
                                        D : Aug 22 1992
                                        M: Aug 30  to Kathryn Virginia Walter Toledo OH

Father:
Harry Josiah Farnsworth B: Jan 7 1895 Toledo Ohio
                                    D: Apr 1979
                                    M:            to Gladys Woodruff Toledo Ohio

Father:
Andrew M. Farnsworth B: Oct 1859 Warren Pennsylvania
                                 D: ?
                                 M:                to Grace Collins Warren Pensylvania

Father:
Montgomery M. Farnsworth B: Nov 1818  Pennsylvania
                                         D: ?
                                         M:       to Lucinda Galt New York