Farnsworth DNA Project

Doug & Nancy Farnsworth nando at tnaccess.com
Fri Mar 4 15:32:59 MST 2005

Looking for Farnsworth Males who are interested in Joining the Family Tree DNA Surname project.

Our Farnsworth lineage has been traced back to Samuel H. Farnsworth born in Vermont about 1788. We are attempting to find other Farnsworth's that share the same DNA profile.

We are welcoming any Farnsworth Male to join this project who are interested to see how their DNA compares to other Farnsworth lineages.

So far we have 3 Farnsworth members that come from 2 distinct Lineages.

There is a price break when you join the group.($169 vs. $229 for 25 marker test) Anyone who is interested can contact me direct or go to the following URL:
http://www.familytreedna.com/surname_join.asp?code=R33549&special=True&projecttype=S