Looking for Information

bettinafarnsworth bettinafarnsworth at comcast.net
Thu Dec 30 21:36:19 MST 2004

My name is Elizabeth Farnsworth and I am looking for information on my family tree.

niece born by Rachelle- Kya Krysteen Farnsworth- B. Jan. 26, 2000 Eastliverpool, Oh
Elizabeth AnneFarnsworth-B. July 22, 1987 Eastliverpool, oh
sister-Rachelle Suzanne Farnsworth- B. Feb. 8 1985 Eastliverpool, oh
sister-Bettina Marie Farnsworth- B. May 16, 1983 Eastliverpool, Oh

Parents
George William Farnsworth Jr. - B. Jan. 8, 1962 Eastliverpool,Oh
Rachel Louise Farnsworth(McLain)- B. April 6, 1962 Eastliverpool, Oh

Grandparents
George William Farnsworth July 6, 1930's40's
Freda Farnsworth(Snodgrass) July 23, 194?

Great Aunts
Eva Farnsworth
Margret Farnsworth
If you know my great aunts please contact me by email my pap would really like to see his sisters again. His health is not well and if his sisters are still alive he would love to talk to them. Last known living place was around Akron and Cleveland Ohio.

Great Grandparents
George Franklin Farnsworth Born ?
Mary Farnsworth(Copestick) (divorced) Born ?

All relatives listed lived in or around ohio, pensylvania, or west virginia. if by some odd chance any one knows any information about my family i would be really interested.
email me at lizard_05_420 at yahoo.com. thanks.