Farnsworth, Prescott, Loker, Longley, Stowers, Farr etc

B&G Quigley quigbg at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 4 15:25:24 MST 2004

Hi hope this reaches Janice Farnsworth. I have just recently discovered my Nova Scotia Farnsworth Line goes to Groton MA and while just searching on the internet have come across so many wonderful pieces of information...all seem to have Janice Farnsworth name on them, from birth, marriage and death records to stories about my ancestors life in Groton.

I want to say THANK you to Janice, for the time and energy she has put into this. It is greatly appreciated!!!

Gail ( descendent of Mary Farnsworth who married Joseph Potter and settled in Nova Scotia. We have a huge number of relatives still in that area and in the Halifax area....strangly enough I also descend from the above name's and Spurr's, Hyde's LeCain ( Lequesne) some from around the Groton area as well.

Gail