WW1 NARA RECORDS: Gen. Farnsworth, CAN YOU HELP????

MIchael Scully mscully at nyc.rr.com
Wed Mar 3 07:20:59 MST 2004

Hello, Mr. or Mrs. Farnsworth,

I am DESPERATELY seeking any and all info on the 37th ID in the WW1. My
uncle, not from Ohio or WV, was in a Sales Commissary Unit in the 37th.
I, for the life of me, have no idea what that was. All I can think of
is my uncle selling Sweet Caporals out of the back of a Ford truck
while coal miners and Buckeyes sweet talked him into credit. My uncle
was from Massachusetts, and had been trained in business, so I think
upon his enlistment, was assigned to Madison Barracks to be trained as
a quartermaster. I will re-read, more carefully, your page. It seems to
describe cool SC footage of the 37th in France.

I thank you in advance for any and all help you can reveal.

Sincerely,

Michael Scully