New Farnsworth Memorial update

budfarnsworth at netscape.net budfarnsworth at netscape.net
Mon Jan 5 21:09:07 MST 2004

Don't know how many folks are on this list now, but if
anyone is interested, Wralf Farnsworth of Vermont
worked for many years on an updated version of
the Farnsworth Memorial by Nye.  He got it "finished"
before he passed away.  I think he was about 86 years
old.  I have a copy of his work.  I had corresponded
with him on several occasions and his family found my
address in his files.  I got a copy from a lady in
Massachusetts who is his step-daughter.  Anyway, she
will copy the entire book and send it to anyone who
wants one.  I paid fifty bucks for the copy and $8 for
postage.  It's about 800 pages.

The book has some mistakes, but not too many, I don't
think.  There were a few in my family.  Most of them
got fixed over the years.  You can correspond with his
step-daughter by mail or email.

Laurie Witherell
58 Little Turnpike Road
Shirley, MA 01464