Farnsworth Genealogy

Tiffany Nash tnash at sycamore.net
Sun Jul 27 19:45:24 MST 2003

Hello,

I noticed that I needed to update my new email address so that I can be
contacted (tnash at sycamore.net). New info is added all the time. I have my
database at WorldConnect. Let me know if you think we might have a
connection. I am always glad to hear from potential cousins!

Warmly,
Tiffany Farnsworth Nash
email: tnash at sycamore.net
database:http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=tnash
web site: http://www.sycamore.net/nashfamilytree/
private mailbox: PMB 319 / 50 Barrett Pkwy, Ste 1200 / Marietta, GA 30066-3332

8th G-G-Dau . Thomas FARNSWORTH of Bordentown, NJ (paternal line)
6th G-G-Dau . Matthias YOUNG of Lancaster, PA (paternal line)
7th G-G-Dau . William BLANCHARD of Scituate, RI (maternal line)
9th G-G-Dau . John WEDGWOOD of Hampton, NH (maternal line)

Email Address Changing? Please don't forget to let your genealogy family know.

Stay connected! If you would like me to contact you in the future with
information or help connect you with others that are researching your line
I need to be able to contact you. Please share both your phone number and
snail-mail address. Email addresses disappear and/or change often. I have
sadly and amazingly lost touch with 112 cousins to-date. If I find that
your email address is defunct I will attempt to contact you via phone
first. I just don't have time to write everyone to keep up with email
address changes. I keep this info strictly confidential - for my off-line
records only. You never know when I will find a lost cousin and send them
your way. It happens almost every other day!

I practice safe genealogy! 110 years!
Find out more: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~cregan/privacy.htm
(applies to Internet only - not Email - please share with your cousins)

Wanted! Stories and pictures about our ancestors breathe life into our
names and dates. Please share - I share too!