Farnsworth Family

Juans Gwammy Dolls-4-Nor at webtv.net
Thu Mar 13 21:16:21 MST 2003

Hi, my great grandmom was a Farnsworth.First name Anne.I believe she was
from Stoke on Trent area in England.Born about 1862.I can find no info
on her.My grandfather was born in 1885 in England.Anne married Patrick
McVicker in Stoke on Trent~1886,he adopted my grandfather Ernest.I have
good reason to believe Farnsworths who lived in Cleveland Ohio were
Annes relatives,possibly a brother named Harry.  If anyone has any info
it would be deeply appreciated. Noreen McVicker Simak