Farnsworth database

Tom Downey tdowney at attbi.com
Thu Jan 2 17:51:31 MST 2003

I'm just starting a genealogy database for my kids, and have pulled lots of
stuff off the web for my side of the family from geneaology.com and for my
wife's mother's family.  However, my wife is a Farnsworth and there doesn't
seem much there. But, she tells me there is lots of work done and even a
book on the Farnsworth family tree (that she is in). Pending borrowing her
father's copy of the book and typing it all in, is there a pointer to a
database or GEDCOM's for Farnsworth's? If it helps, my wife is Laurel
Farnsworth and her father is Robert Merle Farnsworth.

Thanks,
Tom Downey