Farnsworth-Kledzik Family

joanne zeigler jzeigler at bedford.net
Tue Jul 23 06:14:10 MST 2002

I came across this website as I was looking for information about John Farnsworth.  I was particularly intrigued to find an inquiry for information about John Farnsworth and Margaret Eleanor (Elenore) Kledzik (Lohse): Margaret was my grandmother, and while John was not my grandfather, my father thought highly enough of him to legally change his name from Glennwood Jerome Lohse to Glenn Jerome Farnsworth in 1942.  Thomas A. Pick--or anyone else--if you're still looking for information, perhaps I can help.  If you've already found all the answers, I have loads of questions.

Joanne Farnsworth Zeigler