William A. Farnsworth

LFRushton at aol.com LFRushton at aol.com
Wed May 15 07:25:53 MST 2002

My grandparents were William Albert Farnsworth( believed to have descended
from the Farnsworths in Buchannon, WVA ) and Emma Elizabeth Deutze.They had
two sons,
William Albert Jr. and Carlyle Deutze Farnsworth,and one daughter, Elinor
Elizabeth Farnsworth.
William A.Farnsworth Jr. married Anna Cecilia Deem, they had one son William
Albert Farnsworth III,
 and one daughter Linda Anne Farnsworth Rushton.Carlyle Farnsworth had one
son Thomas , and one daughter Elizabeth Anne.Elinor never married.They lived
in Vienna,WVA.
If you need any additional information ,please let me know. Linda Anne
Farnsworth Rushton

P.S. I married Peter H. Rushton from London,England. The first Rushton
originated in the town of Farnworth, England.