Farnsworth Ancesters

Dawn LaPoint dawnlapoint at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 13:38:11 MST 2002

My grandfather was Percy Farnsworth. He married Avis Holcomb. I know that he came from a very large family and that was all that I was told. Since they resided in Cayuga Co., N.Y., there is a good chance that the family was based somewhere in N.Y. state. Trying to trace both backwards and other brothers and sisters families. Willing to share what little I know about my side.
  Contact me at:dawnlapoint at hotmail.com
                                            Yours,
                                               Dawn Farnsworth LaPoint