All Things Farnsworth

gK shgak at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 20 00:22:03 MST 2001

While doing various Farnsworth searches on the internet I've found a
number of Farnsworth "places". For example, there are at least two
"Farnsworth Houses", with one a modern house by the famous architect
Mies Van der Rohe, and the other an historic house in Gettysburg. There
is also a Farnsworth Museum. There are probably plenty of other
Farnsworth places I haven't found. The farnsworth.org website would
probably be an interesting place to try to keep track of some of these
places.

gk