Farnsworth Information

Mark Farnsworth markfarn at xmission.com
Mon Nov 5 20:30:09 MST 2001

    Jon, Your history goes back farther than mine! My Grandfather born
Clifford Farnworth, Rochdale England 1897, His father William Henry
Farnworth B. 1870 Lancaster England, His Father William Farnworth B. around
1842 Rochdale England. Apparently the "S" got put in when they arrived here
about 1907. Sorry I can't help!
Mark Farnsworth