Seeking information

HOOTERVILLEHANK at aol.com HOOTERVILLEHANK at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 08:28:22 MST 2001

I am a descendant of Samuel and Samuel S. Farnsworth. Info shows that Samuel
may have been born in PA and that Samuel S. was born in abt. 1811, Brooke
County Va/ now WV. Samuel S. married Sarah Elizabeth Stratton and they had
child Lucy Maria Farnsworth, b. Dec 23, 1883, Washington Co. Ohio, d. Dec 05,
1949, Pleaants Co. WV.

I would enjoy communicating with someone, to locate other siblings of Samuel
and Samuel S. so that I can create a better family history.

I will share any and all info and pictures that I have.   Thank You