fanswoth, doolin, oklahoma , az ? tunnell

sdoolin7dj sdoolin7dj at email.msn.com
Thu Jan 18 12:27:00 MST 2001

i have wrote before will try again i have never got a response let me reassure that my okhoma aunts and uncles visited and spoke often of the Arizona farnsworth, they would take trips to AZ to see doc pardee and would report how the farnsworth were doing pleas write me i am doing genealogy, and would love to here from any of the farnsworth who may remember the Oklahoma cousin i realize that the doolin connection would go back  1749 as close as this amateur genealogist, can get it however we are also tunnells and that may be the more recent linage, as the tunnells were the side that went to visit the doolin cousins in Ariz.. do you know if there is a Tunnell connection,

please visit my web site try to up grade family info daily on oilton Jennings and town events,
monthly on history  and genealogy,doolin, helwick, keller, tippin, tunnell, adair, creek, payne pawnee history and Oilton Jennings  current events,
please call Mark ORCUTT siding for a free estimate in Oklahoma and surrounding area 1-918-862-3214
my home pages for genealogy for this family is http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/DeckDr/bigjames7/
news letter chat friendly local exchange for genealogy and current events
http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/creekpaynepawneecook/
http://communities.msn.com/doolinhelwickkellertippinvandyeramsaykellyraulston
60 pictures
http://communities.msn.com/tippinhelwickoklahomagenelogydoolinkellyrobionson